1. What is your name?
2. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
3. What was your major in college?
Business Administration – Service Sector Management
4. What do you do now?
Beauty Expert and Blogger; Co-Founder Of
5. What age were you when you went into your current industry?
Started in the cosmetics industry VERY part-time at age 24 (was a Mary Kay Consultant). Didn’t Work in the industry full-time until I became a certified makeup artist at age 30.
6. What was your first job ever?
I sold neckties at the mall.
7. What is your sign?
8. Are you like your stereotypical sign?
Yes and no. Yes in that I’m driven, strong, and a bit (ok a lot) bossy. No in that I can control my temper and emotions 90% of the time.
9. What would you be doing if you weren’t doing what you’re doing now?
Writer/author of self-help and motivational books.
10. If money were no option, what would you be doing?
Own a winery in the south of France. You’d find me working in the garden.
11. What has been your most favorite vacation so far?
The trips my husband and I take (just the two of us) every few years to Las Vegas during the off / monsoon season.
12. What is your dream vacation?
Rent a cottage in a small town in the South of France for a whole month.
13. What is your favorite hobby (not in the same industry as your work) ? I love to garden. My garden teaches me patience as well as provides me with super yummy and fresh veggies.
14. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Rude people. There’s just no need.